Agile Project Management
Unlock the power of agile methodologies with CareerCentra’s Disciplined Agile Project Management and Scrum Mastery course.
Covers pretty much everything you need to know about Project Management and Scrum Mastery
Unlock the power of agile methodologies with CareerCentra’s Disciplined Agile Project Management and Scrum Mastery course. This program is designed to equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to excel in agile project management and Scrum, enabling you to deliver exceptional results in a dynamic business environment.
Who Should Attend:
Our courses are balanced mix of live class videos & articles
Entire Course Duration:8 Weeks | Course Work: 6 Weeks | Capstone Project: 2 Weeks
- Understanding Agile Principles and Mindset
- Introduction to Disciplined Agile Frameworks
- Tailoring Agile Approaches for Project Success
- Roles in Disciplined Agile Teams
- Responsibilities of Team Members, Product Owners, and Scrum Masters
- Collaboration and Communication in Agile Teams
- Agile Project Chartering
- Building the Agile Team
- Agile Release Planning and Estimation
- Continuous Delivery and Integration
- Quality Assurance and Testing in Agile
- Inspect and Adapt for Process Improvement
- Scrum Roles: Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Development Team
- Scrum Artifacts: Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog, Increment
- Scrum Events: Sprint, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Scaling Agile for Large Organizations
- Agile Portfolio Management
- Governance and Compliance in Agile
- Review of Disciplined Agile and Scrum Concepts
- Sample Questions and Practice Tests
- Strategies for Exam Success
- Apply Disciplined Agile and Scrum principles to a real-world project.
- Present your project and receive feedback.
- Obtain CareerCentra’s Certification in Disciplined Agile Project Management and Scrum Mastery.
How the Courses will be delivered?
Courses are delivered virtually during weekends; Saturdays and Sunday over a three hour period daily for six-weeks with courses activities provided for students to work on during the week.
Then students will embark on a capstone project For the last two week period. The programme is concluded with a career coaching session.
Taopheek BABAYEJU is a seasoned Management and Technology professional with over two decades (20 years) of experience and expertise in business transformation, strategy & innovation, technology consulting, information security, project, program & portfolio management, PMO delivery, business agility, change management, business development and learning.
A trusted executive advisor, Taopheek has over the years helped several organizations to achieve their strategic objectives. He has had the privilege of leading high-impact transformation projects and programs, managed several multi-million-dollar portfolios, and delivered value across different sectors such as IT, Telecoms, Finance, Agric, Health, Education, Government, Development, SME etc.
Esther Lolo is a certified Project Manager, Business Consultant, and Learning and Development Professional with over four years of experience in management consulting for clients across the public and private sectors, supporting and leading projects in digital transformation, capacity building and development, strategy development, and organizational capacity assessment and audit.
Still having doubts? Let’s be clearer!
CareerCentra is a learning platform designed to cater to your career development needs through world-class project management, business analysis, scrum/agile and cybersecurity courses.
We offer self-paced courses and instructor-led virtual classes. Our teaching approach encourages delegate participation in classes, and this relationship is maintained in the vibrant community after classes.
You can easily pay online for the course of choice following these easy steps:
- Choose the course of choice
- Click the “Add to cart” button
- Create an account or log in (if you already have an account)
- Insert your payment details
After submitting your application, you should receive an email confirmation. Please check your junk email folders if you do not receive this email.
After enrolling in a program, you may request a withdrawal from the class 48 hours before the scheduled start date (refund will be subject to a 15% non-refundable administrative fee).
CareerCentra is a product of iCentra dedicated to learning and people development.