Project Management & Cyber Security
In today’s digitally connected world, effective project management is essential, especially when it comes to securing sensitive information and defending against cyber threats.
Covers pretty much everything you need to know about Project Management & Cyber Security
In today’s digitally connected world, effective project management is essential, especially when it comes to securing sensitive information and defending against cyber threats. CareerCentra’s “Project Management with Specialization in Cyber Security Fundamentals” course is meticulously designed to equip professionals with the expertise needed to manage projects in the ever-evolving landscape of cybersecurity.
This comprehensive course merges the principles of project management with the critical fundamentals of cybersecurity. Whether you’re a seasoned project manager looking to expand your skill set or an aspiring professional aiming to enter the world of cybersecurity, this course is your gateway to success.
Who Should Attend:
Our courses are balanced mix of live class videos & articles
Entire Course Duration: 8 Weeks | Course Work: 6 Weeks | Capstone Project: 2 Weeks
- Understanding the project life cycle
- Key project management methodologies
- Project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring, and closure
- Developing project charters and scope statements
- Creating project schedules and budgets
- Risk assessment and management in project execution
- Quality assurance and control
- Introduction to cybersecurity and its significance
- Common cybersecurity threats and vulnerabilities
- Cybersecurity best practices and standards
- Regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Aligning cybersecurity goals with project objectives
- Cybersecurity project planning and risk assessment
- Secure project execution and monitoring
- Incident response and recovery in cybersecurity projects
- Applying project management and cybersecurity principles to a real-world project
- Hands-on experience in planning, executing, and managing a cybersecurity project
- Presentation of project outcomes and lessons learned
How the Courses will be delivered?
Courses are delivered virtually during weekends; Saturdays and Sunday over a three hour period daily for six-weeks with courses activities provided for students to work on during the week.
Then students will embark on a capstone project For the last two week period. The programme is concluded with a career coaching session.
Taopheek BABAYEJU is a seasoned Management and Technology professional with over two decades (20 years) of experience and expertise in business transformation, strategy & innovation, technology consulting, information security, project, program & portfolio management, PMO delivery, business agility, change management, business development and learning.
A trusted executive advisor, Taopheek has over the years helped several organizations to achieve their strategic objectives. He has had the privilege of leading high-impact transformation projects and programs, managed several multi-million-dollar portfolios, and delivered value across different sectors such as IT, Telecoms, Finance, Agric, Health, Education, Government, Development, SME etc.
Esther Lolo is a certified Project Manager, Business Consultant, and Learning and Development Professional with over four years of experience in management consulting for clients across the public and private sectors, supporting and leading projects in digital transformation, capacity building and development, strategy development, and organizational capacity assessment and audit.
Still having doubts? Let’s be clearer!
CareerCentra is a learning platform designed to cater to your career development needs through world-class project management, business analysis, scrum/agile and cybersecurity courses.
We offer self-paced courses and instructor-led virtual classes. Our teaching approach encourages delegate participation in classes, and this relationship is maintained in the vibrant community after classes.
You can easily pay online for the course of choice following these easy steps:
- Choose the course of choice
- Click the “Add to cart” button
- Create an account or log in (if you already have an account)
- Insert your payment details
After submitting your application, you should receive an email confirmation. Please check your junk email folders if you do not receive this email.
After enrolling in a program, you may request a withdrawal from the class 48 hours before the scheduled start date (refund will be subject to a 15% non-refundable administrative fee).
We offer corporate training and cater for organization’s capacity development needs click here to learn more (link to corporate training button).
CareerCentra is a product of iCentra dedicated to learning and people development.