Project Management Professional (PMP) June 2023 Cohort
Make a Referal
Be Thoroughly Confident About Your Business or Career Edge
In a world so dynamic and fast-paced, organizations that have high execution quotient and business delivery turnover stand a higher chance for thriving. To do this, they need expert teams that are equipped to deliver cutting-edge end-to-end business solutions that meet market demands and satisfy corporate objectives. This is why Project Management Professionals are in constant high demand.
As a project manager, you are empowered to provide adaptable helicopter-view to organizational projects of any kind and coordinate all necessary activities, stage by stage, until optimal and expected results are achieved.
Become a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) today.
6 days: 10th – 11th, 17th – 18th, 24th – 25th
Saturdays: 9:00 am -3:00 pm, Sundays: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm (CST)
- Creating a High Performing Team: How to define team ground rules, build a shared understanding, engage and support virtual teams and more.
- Keeping Your Team on Track: How to collaborate with stakeholders, lead a team, manage conflict and more.
- Getting Started With Your Project: How to engage stakeholders, manage and plan scope, assess and manage risk and more.
- Doing the Work: How to manage project changes, determine appropriate project methods and practices, establish project governance and more.
- How to set SMART organizational objectives and follow through
- How to handle and deliver any project, from initiation to closure
- How to create a high-performing project team
- The science of scaling business results …and more
Keeping the Business in Mind to evaluate business and environment changes, support organizational change, improve processes and more.
This course is designed for project managers, mid to senior-level managers, product managers, business analysts, project officers, and other individuals with the desire to advance their project Management careers.
- We are a Premier Status Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with Project Management Institute (PMI)
- We provide detailed student manual and course content licensed by PMI
- All our Instructors are vetted and authorized by PMI
- You’ll get FREE post-training support
- Flexible study plan
- Guidance on Exam Eligibility application
- We have 100% PMP Exam Pass Rate
|JANUARY||US, North America||6 days
|14th – 15th, 21st – 22nd, 28th – 29th||Sat: 9:00 am -3:00 pm, Sun: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm (CST)||Enrol Now|
|MARCH||US, North America||6 days
|18th – 19th, 25th – 26th Mar, 1st – 2nd Apr||Sat: 9:00 am -3:00 pm, Sun: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm (CST)||Enrol Now|
|MAY||US, North America||6 days
|13th – 14th, 20th – 21st, 27th – 28th May 2023||Sat: 9:00 am -3:00 pm, Sun: 12:00 pm – 4:00 pm (CST)||Enrol Now|
Module 1 – Creating a High Performing Team
Module 2 – Starting the Project
Module 3 – Doing the work
Module 4 – Keeping the Team on Track
Module 5 – Keeping the Business in Mind
- To earn the PMP® Certification, participants must meet these requirements
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree, or global equivalent)
- 7,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- Four-year degree
- 4,500 hours leading and directing projects
- 35 hours of project management education
- If you do not meet these requirements, you can enrol for the CAPM
Non-member: US$ 555.00
Member (PMI): US$ 405.00 (Membership Fee: $139)
The different domains of the PMP® exam are completed on the same day. The total test time is 3 hours 50 minutes with no breaks in between.
The following represents the percentage of questions in each domain that are included in the examination
|Domain||Percentage of Items of Test|
|III. Business Environment||8%|
Only 175 of the 180 questions will be graded toward your score. The remaining 5 are test questions and are not graded. The exam is administered by Computer Based Test (CBT)
Esther Shirley (MBA, PMP, PMI Authorized Instructor)
Esther is a certified Project Manager, Business Consultant, and Learning and Development Professional with over four years of experience in management consulting for clients across the public and private sectors, supporting and leading projects in digital transformation, capacity building and development, strategy development, and organizational capacity assessment and audit.
She holds a double degree in Economics and Management from Monash University, South Africa, an Honors in Economics from the University of Johannesburg, South Africa, and an MBA from Nile University of Nigeria. She is also an active member of the Project Management Institute (PMI) and the Nigerian Institute of Management (NIM).