Discipline Agile Senior Scrum Master(DASSM) May 2023 Cohort
Make a Referal
Boost Your Professional knowledge in Disciplined Agile
Do you want to learn how to successfully lead one, or perhaps several agile teams? Are you looking to accelerate your ability to manage high-profile initiatives that are critical to enterprise success? Do you want to take business agility to the next level by applying agile and lean techniques in a wide range of situations, including non-software teams?
Why Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master?
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) teaches experienced agile practitioners how to use the Disciplined Agile (DA™) tool kit to optimize how teams work, work with allies within their organization, and solve a variety of advanced problems. This 14 PDU course will prepare you to take the DASSM exam and start using Disciplined Agile immediately within your leadership role.
Disciplined Agile Senior Scrum Master (DASSM) course consists of 9 modules that will teach participants to understand how to lead agile teams (as stated above) and innovate an adaptive way of working that delivers optimal value to the customer.
3 days: 10th – 12th, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm (CST) daily
What you'll learn
- Take a deep dive into the DA tool kit to develop a comprehensive understanding of the hundreds of practices and strategies it contains and the trade-offs of applying them.
- Learn how to apply the DA tool kit to guide your teams in choosing and evolving your best way of working (WoW) in any situation.
- Use the DA tool kit to solve complex challenges commonly encountered in both software and operational business teams.
- Learn how to lead agile teams through key enterprise activities, such as planning, coordinating, and reporting, and be ready to show your improvements in areas where your organization is struggling.
- Understand how to improve value delivery for your customers by empowering others in your organization, nurturing emotional intelligence, and resolving conflicts.
Who should attend
This course is ideal for Agile project managers, scrum masters, and product managers.
Why train with us
- We are a Premier Status Authorized Training Partner (ATP) with Project Management Institute (PMI)
- We provide detailed student manuals and course content licensed by PMI
- All our Instructors are vetted and authorized by PMI
- You’ll get FREE post-training support
- Flexible study plan
- Guidance on Exam Eligibility application
- We have an excellent exam pass rate
Mode of delievry
|JANUARY||US, North America||3 days||18th – 20th||9:00 am – 5:00 pm (CST) daily|
|MAY||US, North America||3 days||10th – 12th||9:00 am – 5:00 pm (CST) daily|
Module 1 – Team development for high-performance teams
Module 2 – Emotional intelligence for high-performance teams
Module 3 –Tactical scaling in complex situations
Module 4 –Optimizing how we work within a DevOps environment
Module 5 –Optimizing how we work within our value stream
Module 6 –Coordinating and collaborating across teams
Module 7 –Conflict management for high-performance teams
Module 7 –Pragmatic planning for agile teams
Module 9 –Pragmatic reporting and metrics for agile teams
- Two years of experience working in an agile team, ideally in a leadership role such as Disciplined Agile scrum master, scrum master, product owner, or architecture owner.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of the DA tool kit by having done one or more of the following:
- Taken the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) course
- Taken The Basics of Disciplined Agile online course
- Read section 1, or more, of Choose Your WoW—Complementary digital copy included with DASSM
Taking the Exam
The different domains of the DASSM® exam are completed on the same day. The total test time is 90 minutes with no breaks in between.
The following represents the percentage of questions in each domain that are included in the examination
|Domain||Percentage of Items of Test|
|I. Team Development for high performance teams||14%|
|II. Emotional intelligence for high performance teams||10%|
|III. Tactical scaling in complex situations||6%|
|IV. Removing impediments||22%|
|V. Coordinating and collaborating across teams||10%|
|VI. Conflict management for high performance teams||12%|
|VII. Pragmatic planning and reporting||26%|
All 50 questions will be graded towards your score. The exam is administered by Computer Based Test (CBT)
Taopheek BABAYEJU - MBA, PfMP, DASM, DASSM, PMI ATP Instructor
Taopheek BABAYEJU is a seasoned management & technology professional with over two decades (20 years) of experience and expertise in business transformation, strategy & innovation, technology consulting, information security, project, program & portfolio management, PMO delivery, business agility, change management, business development, and learning
A trusted executive advisor, Taopheek has helped several organizations achieve their strategic objectives over the years. He has had the privilege of leading high-impact transformation projects and programs, managing several multi-million-dollar portfolios, and delivering value across different sectors such as IT, Telecoms, Finance, Agric, Health, Education, Government, Development, SME etc.