Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) June 2023 Cohort
Make a Referal
Give Your Career New Life by Becoming a Certified Business Analyst Today
Opportunities for Business Analysts are on the rise globally. Even more, the Business Analysis job market globally is expected to grow by 14.3% annually. Etch yourself on the forefront of this trend now and bolster your career to new heights.
Why Certified Business Analysis Professional?
The Certified Business Analysis Professional course discusses the business analysis process as is applied throughout a project, including the pre-project activities that comprise enterprise analysis. This course consists of 8 modules which will be delivered over a four-day period.
Upon completing this course, you will understand the skills needed to thoroughly analyze a business from end-to-end and the requirements for identifying the appropriate solutions to upscale the business outcomes. In addition, you will be prepared to pass the Certified Business Analysis Professional examination on your first attempt.
4 days: 10th – 11th, 17th – 18th.
Saturday: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm; Sunday: 12:00pm – 4:00pm (CST)
What you'll learn
- Why and when to involve the business analysis function
- How a business analyst supports the successful execution of projects
- Understand the complete lifecycle of solutions development
- How to establish the solution vision and scope in the analysis phase
- How to validate that requirements have been met in the testing phase
Who should attend
This course is ideal for business analysts, product managers, project managers, quality assurance (QA) professionals, and change managers.
Why train with us
- We field certified BA and practicing industry-expert instructors
- Free post-training support
- Flexible study plan
- Guidance on Exam Eligibility application
- Full support to pass your exam on your first attempt
Mode of delievry
|MARCH||US, North America||4 Days||28th – 31st||8:00 am – 5:00 pm (CST)
|JUNE||US, North America||4 Days||10th – 11th, 17th – 18th||Sat: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm; Sun: 12:00pm – 4:00pm (CST)||Enrol Now|
Module 1 – Introduction to CBAP certification and BABOK® V3
Module 2 – Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
Module 3 – Elicitation and Collaboration
Module 4 – Requirements Life Cycle Management
Module 5 – Strategy Analysis
Module 6 – Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
Module 7 – Solution Evaluation
Module 8 – Different Perspectives – Agile, Business Intelligence, IT, Business Architecture and Business Process Management
To earn the CBAP designation, participants must:
- Completed a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 10 years
- Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total
- Completed a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years
- Provide two references
- Agree to the Code of Conduct
- Agree to Terms and Conditions
- Pass the exam
Member (IIBA): $350 (Membership Fee: $139/$89/$55 based on applicable region)
Corporate Member (IIBA): $305
Application Fee: $145
Taking the Exam
The total test time for the CBAP® exam is 3 hours 30 minutes.
The following represents the percentage of questions in each domain that are included in the examination
|Domain||Percentage of Items of Test|
|Business analysis planning and monitoring||14%|
|Elicitation and collaboration||12%|
|Requirements life cycle management||15%|
|Requirements analysis and design definition||30%|
All 120 questions will be graded toward your score. The exam is administered by Computer Based Test (CBT)
Taopheek Babayeju - MBA, PfMP, DASM, DASSM, PMI-ATP Instructor
Etido Ekwere – MBA, PMP, PMI-ATP
Etido Ekwere is a seasoned management and technology professional with over a decade of experience and expertise in business development, strategy & innovation, data analytics, consulting, project & program management, learning and development.
He has had the privilege of initiating and managing several high-impact projects. In his experience, he has developed extensive management and leadership capabilities while delivering value and solutions across different sectors such as Development, Banking, IT, Government, Education, and SMEs. He is also a certified Project Manager with PMI, USA, and an Authorized Training Partner with PMI.
- - Completed a minimum of 7,500 hours of Business Analysis work experience in the last 10 years
- - Within this experience, a minimum of 900 hours were completed in each of 4 of the 6 BABOK® Guide Knowledge Areas, for a total of at least 3,600 of the required 7,500 total
- - Completed a minimum of 35 hours of Professional Development in the last 4 years
- - Provide two references
- - Agree to Code of Conduct
- - Agree to Terms and Conditions
- - Pass the exam
- Certified Business Analysis Professional course discusses the business analysis process as is applied throughout a project, including the pre-project activities that comprise enterprise analysis. This course consists of 8 modules which will delivered over a four-day period.