The iCademy, the Learning & Development Unit of iCentra Consulting committed to people development is looking for a dedicated, experienced and result-oriented professional with business acumen to manage its fast expanding training unit’s business.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should send their application, CV and passport photograph (using their job code as the subject of the e-mail) to email@example.com. Application closes on the 31st of August, 2016. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
POSITION: Head, Learning & Development
JOB CODE: IC/0816/HLD
REMUNERATION: Salary with incentives
POSTED: August 20, 2016
POSTED: August 31, 2016
OVERVIEW: This role is responsible for the Learning and Development Unit of the company. The officer shall manage the entire cycle of L&D including marketing, delivery and coordination of training programs.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree.
- Relevant Master’s Degree will be an advantage.
- Relevant certifications such as PMP, ITIL, Business Analysis etc.
- Hands-on experience in training marketing, delivery and coordination.
- A minimum of five to seven years’ work experience in training and consulting organisation.
Desired Key Skills and Qualities
- Must have sound business acumen
- Must possess marketing and sales skills
- Must be self-driven and work without supervision
- Must be excellent in written and oral communication.
- Must be IT savvy, creative and innovative
- Have good influencing and negotiation skills
- Possess organizational and presentation skills.
- Must have passion for excellence and pay attention to details
- Possess the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Must be a good team player and possess good people skills.
- Possess the ability to work within budgets, keep records, and write reports.